Sure, we love keeping our note cards and sheets in our Keepsake Leather Boxes, but once our papers run out, we often wind up using our signature boxes for all kinds of fun storage needs. If you’re nearing the end of your stationery supply here are a few tricks we’ve been using ourselves that we thought you all might enjoy!
- Some of our favorite pens and a few forever stamps – perfect for when we’re writing a note. All of our supplies are in one place!
- A few of our favorite necklaces and rings to keep them from getting tangled in a larger jewelry box
- Scarves — Summer, winter, you name it. Our boxes have everything from wool scarves to silk scarves stored in them.
- Lipstick – sometimes we’ll use a few boxes depending on the lipstick color. One for reds, one for pinks, one for clear glosses.
- Buttons – finally a place to keep all of those extra buttons from new sweater purchases.
- Photos — Retro, we know. Our boxes are perfect for any old photos, or even new ones (some of us still get them printed)!
- Letters — A given coming from us, but a very true statement. We LOVE saving letters and invitations from friends and family. Our boxes are the perfect place to store them.